As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Appliance Pros #ad
725 Watts, Appliance Pros Refrigerator Defrost Temperature Control and Bracket Heater Element Assembly for Top Refrigerators Brands, AP3183311, Compatible with WR51X10055, 12 in, AH303781, and more #adAppliance Pros #ad
- It is highly compatible with the following manufacturer part numbers: WR51X10055. This defrost heater & bracket Assembly helps you detect how cold and/or warm your fridge should be. Smooth installation - replacing the existing refrigerator defrost Grid Heater & Bracket Assembly of your fridge with these quality freezer parts for repair can be smooth and easy if you have installed one before.
Great replacement - appliance pros refrigerator defrost duct heater & bracket assembly is highly-designed for top fridge brands and models. Otherwise, a licensed appliance repair shop or professional can easily do it for you. Lets you save time and money from buying a new fridge.
A great, and before you even think about replacing your fridge altogether, economical fix when the fridge's too warm, defroster heater is not functioning well, having frost buildup, or when freezer section's too warm. Premium quality - these extremely durable fridge heaters parts are made from high-quality materials to assure that they can help prolong the life of your refrigerators.
Css25uswass, czs25tsebfss, dsd26dgwcbg, css25uswcss, dsd26dgwabg, dsd26dhwabg, and more see full list of compatible models in the description below. Problem solved - a busted refrigerator temperature control can cause your electric bill to skyrocket, the freezer's not cooling properly, Appliance Pros offers an easy DIY fix. Backed by warranty - this premium quality refrigerator Defrost Heater and Bracket Pro Assembly Repair Replacement Part for various brands have been quality tested and is backed by the Appliance Pros' 1 Year Limited Warranty.
2. BlueStars #ad
Ultra Durable 218169802 Refrigerator Defrost Heater Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Frigidaire & Kenmore Refrigerators, Replaces 218657302 449957 AP2114071 PS427308 #adBlueStars #ad
- Fit models: kenmore 253. 58385893, frs22prcd1, 25350683000, 25357672790, etc. Save time and save money: inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. This part fixes the following symptoms: Fridge too warm | Freezer not defrosting.
Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off. Easy to install: it is made exactly fit for most top name brands frigidaire, Uni and replaces part numbers: 218657302, Gibson, Kenmore, AP2114071, 449957, PS427308. Premium quality: the replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer - Meets OEM standards - Ensure long-lasting and effective performance.
This part is located at the bottom of the evaporator. Money-back guarantee: for any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
Frigidaire f45wj26hw0, 25350684000, 25357677790, f45wp22ed0, 25350682000, frs22prcw1, 25357682790, 25357677791, 253.59683390, frs22xgcd2, f45zr24jw0, 25357672791, frs22wpcd2, 25357682791, 25350689000, frs22zGEB2, f45wj26hw2, frs22wncw5, etc. The defrost heater heats the evaporator in the defrost mode of operation to keep the cooling coils from frosting over. Unplug the refrigerator before installing this part.
|Model||218169802 218657302 449957 AP2114071|
3. Frigidaire #ad
FRIGIDAIRE 242044020 Defrost Heater Assembly #adFrigidaire #ad
- Model number: 242044020 Item received can be in any of the two names. Brand name: Frigidaire. Electrolux and frigidaire are interchangeable name for the same brand. This is a genuine OEM replacement part.
4. G.P.S. #ad
Supplying Demand 242044113 GPS Refrigerator Freezer Defrost Heater #adG.P.S. #ad
- Plug-in installation. Alternate part numbers include ap4527302, 240316107, ea2581596, 1614859, ah2581596, 241940201, PS2581596. Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. Compatible With Major Brands.
|Warranty||All Supplying Demand products come with a 60-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty. Meaning any product can be returned within 60 days no questions asked for a full refund or replaced within 1 year provided a model and serial number are presented.|
5. Frigidaire #ad
Frigidaire 242044019 Defrost Heater Assembly Refrigerator #adFrigidaire #ad
- Frigidaire item. Country of Origin: United States. Manufacturer model 242044019. Genuine Replacement Part.
6. Appliancemate #ad
PS469510, AH469510, EA469510, 5303918202 Defrost Thermostat Refrigerator Defrost Heater Kit Compatible with Kenmore & Frigidaire Refrigerators Replaces AP2150133, 833603, 241619705 #adAppliancemate #ad
- Premium quality: easy install and cost-effective. You can easily find the installation method on online video. By following the install process replace the broken Fan Motor easily.
Frost buildup. Freezer not defrosting 3. Package includes 5303918202 Refrigerator Defrost Thermostat Kit. The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
This part fixes the following symptoms: 1. Saves your money from the appliance guy! If you are not sure whether this replacement part correctly fit your appliance, please feel free to contact us or ask a question through Amazon. Freezer section too warm 4. Replaces part numbers: 833603, ap2150133，eap469510，PS469510 Just spend little money to fix your machine. Fridge too warm 2.
7. Frigidaire #ad
BLACK, Genuine Frigidaire 5303918202 Defrost Heater Kit for Refrigerator #adFrigidaire #ad
- The package height of the product is 05 inches. The package width of the product is 4 inches. Country of origin: CHINA. The package length of the product is 5. 5 inches.
8. Electrolux #ad
Electrolux 242044113 Frigidare Defrost Heater Assembly #adElectrolux #ad
- Frigidaire item. Country of Origin: United States. Genuine Replacement Part. Manufacturer model 242044113.
9. FBULWSEC #ad
242044113 Refrigerator Defrost Heater Assembly Compatible With Frigidaire Freezer PS2581596 AP4527302 #adFBULWSEC #ad
- Wear work gloves to protect your hands. This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including; 240316107, 7240316107, 241940201, 7241940201. Unplug the refrigerator before installing this part, Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off.
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund, no questions! Please feel free to contact with us if you are not sure this kit fits your model, please feel free to email us or comment in Q&A.
This part is compatible with models including; frs6lf7jw2, frs6r3jw5, frs6lf7jw6, crse264jq0, phsc39ejss0, phsc39ejss2, fls26z2gkb6, fls26z2gkb0, frs6lf7jw0, wrs6w1ew5, frs6lf7jw5, wrs6w1ew6, wrs6w1ew8, 2535569340b, frs6r3jw7, ffss2314qs7a, fls26z2gkb3, phsc39ejss1, frs6r3jw3, FFSS2314QS5A, fLS26Z2GKB1, wrs6w1ew4, frs6r3jw1, wrs6w1ew7, fls26z2gkb5, 2535569340a, frs6r3jw2, frs6r3jw0, wrs6w1ew9, ffss2314qs6a, wrs6w1ew2, frs6lf7jw3, 2535569340n, ew23cs70is7, crse264jq1, frs6r3jw4, frs6r3jw6, fsc23f7fsb0, fls26z2gkb2, EW23CS70IS2.
10. FBULWSEC #ad
5303918202 Defrost Heater Kit for Frigidaire Refrigerator Replaces 241619705 AP2150133 #adFBULWSEC #ad
- The refrigerator defrost Thermostat is rated at L47-22F. 5303918202 refrigerator defrost thermostat. Replaces part numbers: 240386401, ps469510, ap2150133, 241619705, ah469510, ea469510, 833603, ps469510, and B005B9E1LY.
Compatible with frigidaire, westinghouse, Gibson, crosley, Uni, Electrolux, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Tappan brand refrigerator. After-sale guarantee: 100% money back guarantee - if for whatever reason, you can request a replacement or a full refund, you decide you are not satisfied, no questions! If you have any problems please kindly contact us by logging in your Amazon Buyer Account > Click Your Account > your order > Find your order and click Contact Seller we will respond you in one business day .
Unplug the refrigerator before installing this part, Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.